Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrap management

Fabric scrap left over from this dress.
Sweet dress pattern from Leila and Ben
One hour of lazy sewing and now we have one sun smart dress for a very happy kid.
Hope you are stealing a few moments are your sewing machine. Mine are becoming shorter and more rare.

4 comments:

  1. What a darling little dress - a great print for a little girl and a nice airy shape for playing in. I love that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! ... and what a cutie! I've been thinking about whipping up a few more peasant dresses for my little one... I must get onto that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! And she does look very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! For someone with diminishing time for sewing you are still pumping out some amazingly regular contributions. Love this sweet dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)