Saturday, November 3, 2012

Treasure Pocket Dress

This little creation was made for Adele for her birthday.
I purchased the Liberty (Dora) a little while back from Shaukat. I actually purchased it with the intent to use it for Adele. This simple and cute dress seemed like a good choice.
The pattern is from Ottobre 1/2008 dress #15 Treasure Pocket dress.

I love a simple pillowcase dress and since the girl likes pockets, it was an easy choice.
I used grosgrain ribbon from the stash for the ties and self bias for the underarms - it's just neater - and that's about all.

She's happy :) Me too :)

1 comment:

  1. The perfect dress for a girl who looks like she knows exactly what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)