Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lace Tank

So ridiculously easy and nice, I don't know why I didn't make it earlier.
Again, the Tiny Pocket Tank pattern has come in handy.
I bound the edges incredibly neatly, folding folded binding under so no raw edges would emerge through the lace.
I didn't line the tank, but rather will wear with a singlet.

Cost
Fabric: 80cm mystery lace from Spotlight. I know I bought it on sale, but can't remember the cost, so lets say $15. It was probably much less.
Pattern: Tiny Pocket Tank - used plenty of times now = Free.
Bias: made from off white cotton scrap fabric
Thread from stash
Total: $15 - but probably much less.

5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)