Monday, October 29, 2012

Three

Oh my! The little monster is three!
We celebrated her birthday yesterday.
This was the first year she was a 'real' girl. She actually wanted girly things like a Barbie cake!!!  
 She had her favourite yum cha for lunch - yum!
Cabbage Patch Doll - my choice, not hers - how retro!
 Scooter and helmet.
And three Barbies! What a happy girl!

So for the next two weeks, until Ollie turns six - I have a three year old, four year old and five year old, and I must say, things are finally getting easier.

Happy birthday Miss!

5 comments:

  1. She looks just devine in the last picture with her barbies! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Happy Birthday!
    Yeah and I know what you mean by things getting easier... thank goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so darling and getting so good at smiling for the camera! I also love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Adele is such an Angel. A very sweet looking little girl. I bet she would be gorgeous when she grow up.
    Female Urologist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cake... but bestest of all is that cheeky smile! Ace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)