Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Alma v2

I think I mentioned that I like this pattern. Here is No.2. Made in Liberty called Picardie.
I like this one better with a contrast tie, which I just happened to have already made up from a dress I made a few years ago.
Close up fabric shot. I am learning it is hard to take self photo with DSLR.
Again I'm happy. I think I like the fabric from my first Alma better, but I've still worn this twice since the weekend, so that says everything right??

More sewing adventures to come, but I might give this pattern a rest for now. Two is enough.

Details
Pattern: Sewaholic Alma - used before = free
Fabric: Liberty Picardie from Shaukat. 1.2m inc part shipping = $30 approx
Thread: from stash
Total: $30

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your output is still amazing and putting me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top. Looks very cute with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mojo is on fire! I love both versions, the tops are feminine but not sickly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contrast tie is great! Can't wait to see what you've got next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I love the Liberty print. I made my Alma with the peter pan version (from Liberty) but I think I might change it to this version. I think it's sexier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh alma + liberty, lovely! It must be so comfy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)