Friday, June 15, 2012

hmmm... life.

I'm sure you've noticed that things have been a little quiet on this blog lately. I'm still sewing a little, but just a little. Only on weekends. Only during naps. Slowly. Slowly......

I've been working full time these past two weeks and it has been pretty good. I'm really enjoying working. Full time is hard though, and I'd much prefer having a day or so off each week, but still it's good. I still have a couple more weeks of full time work booked until the end of term.

So sewing is taking a back seat at the moment. I am planning on sewing up a storm during the holidays, but for now, I am mostly planning and taking care of work and the kids.

I hope you are still stealing moments at the machine...If I'm lucky I'll finish a new Vogue 1027 dress this weekend...
The token blog post picture - another project completed. Fabric from Spoonflower - details noted here.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with making full time work, Steph. That's a lot for anyone!

    Look at your little cutie there. She's growing fast! Love her cheeky mask. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this just recently. It didn't turn out as I had hoped, made me look pregnant again!!! Maybe my knit was too thick to hang well but pockets also added lots of volume at my hips making them look huge, which they aren't. Prob with big boobs it was all a bit much. Anyway wishing you more success don't let me put you off, others have made lovely versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't sweat it. When you have time you have time. Work has to come first. We love all the art you create and are very grateful that your willing to share with us your creations.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)