Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Home

Yesterday, we got back from our lovely, but exhausting, summer holiday. You may not have noticed I'd gone as there were a few scheduled posts while we were away. I still have more to show, but I guess I'll save them for now.

We enjoyed five lovely, sun-filled days at Broadbeach, Queensland, which included a trip to Movie World (go Batman!), lots of play at the beach, parks and pool, and a lot of eating out.

 Fun in the sand at Broadbeach
 Too cute!
 Movie World
 Bat mobile at Movie World
 The superhero obsession continues...
 The family dinner shot. Excuse the fluffy holiday hair.
More cute!

We finished the holiday with a few fun filled days in Brisbane, with some great friends (and way too much wine!), then a MASSIVE drive home with three exhausted and cranky kids. H-A-R-D W-O-R-K!!!!

Today, two kids are in day care, the laundry is almost done, my machine is back from the service guy and now has a new button hole lever (Oh so happy!) and I'm finally contemplating walking into my sewing room to have a little fun.

I'll be back to report on my holiday craft.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great holiday. We are going to the gold coast next week - looking forward to the holiday as I need to get away, but not to the drive. That will be fun with the kids. Thank goodness for in car DVD players or I am not sure we would make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)