Salme patterns which you can see here.
I made this out of a piece of stretch poplin from my stash. It closes with snaps hidden under the facing and is cinched at the waist with elastic. The pattern was easy to construct, but did take some time. I initially sewed the facings wrong which made me a little cranky.
I also added belt loops like the pattern photo, even though the instructions for these weren't included. Speaking of instructions, they were a little sparse. They are probably a little more vague than Burda style instructions, so I definitely wouldn't recommend this pattern to a beginner, but anyone who's sewn Burda could definitely make this.
I think this is quite a cute little outfit for my wardrobe, but I'm still not convinced it's entirely appropriate for a 30+ year old with three little kiddies to wear a playsuit....