After seeing all the lovely Colette Clover pants appearing on sewing blogs, it was difficult to resist the temptation to buy another pattern. I did however and have made a very similar pair of slim, cigarette pants thanks to the Tessuti blog review of a Burda pattern which is quite similar 02/2010 No. 111.
I'm super happy with how neat my zipper is... for a change!
Regarding the pattern, I found it to be quite easy and well fitted from the outset. I cut an 18 and a 19 waist, but think the ease caught me off as there's a little more built in to the pants than what I wanted. Because of this I took in the side seams by about 1cm each side, but that was easy. I also had to make modifications to the waistband for fit, courtesy of my lack of waist shape, but that is a standard alteration for me, so no complaint there.