Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thrift store finds

To reward myself for finishing another assignment, and a day early at that, I headed to my favourite op shop to see if I could find any treasure. While today's isn't a massive score, it's still pretty darn good.
A vintage, hem marker and a super cute day dress pattern from the 40's, complete with scalloped shoulder and button front detail. Sweet!

All I need now is a dress form to use the hem marker with and possibly some more time to sew...

Tis all for now. Hopefully I'll get a little time at the machine tonight.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice reward for finishing your assignment. My kind of reward as well. I've survived without a dress form till now but I'm wondering if I need one? do you miss having one? I'm always worried about clutter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)