Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little life....

Life has been a quite full on these past few weeks, I've managed to squeeze in a fair bit of sewing, but I fear this will now end for a short while. You see, tomorrow I begin my prac teaching block.
In other news, our family car was in an accident this week and was pretty much totalled. While this is crappy timing (I guess there's never a good time to lose your car), the good news is that the kids weren't in the car with me at the time. I really think they would have been hurt if they were. We are also insured and able to buy a new car, so I am grateful that things aren't worse.

Anyway, despite this crappy hurdle, at least I know that I only have a few more weeks (very hard weeks) until I finish university for ever and ever and ever*.

The other good news, is that I have a such a back log of draft posts about other bibs and bobs that I've made recently that this blog will probably still be updated during this time. It may appear that I'm enjoying my obsession hobby, but in fact, very little sewing will be occurring :( I may even get my machine serviced or something....

So only a few more weeks to go. That light at the end of the tunnel is shining a little brighter!

* My husband has advised me that if I go back to university again, for anything ever, ever, ever, he's outta here!
Obligatory blog post photo. We are still obsessed with Spiderman!

2 comments:

  1. good luck finishing. three degrees! that is amazing. i hope to make it back to get my masters degree in a few years. i need my kids to be a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the car, I'm glad no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)