Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Girls Night Out

I'm not sure  if I mentioned earlier that my sister from Canada has been here these past two weeks. Tonight we enjoyed a wonderful girls night out - no kids, no husbands!
Pictured L to R : Big sister Sarah from Toronto, Me wearing Vintage Simplicity 5034, Sis-in-law Mary with babe in tummy,
my younger sister Sam, and my lovely mum Dianna.

Unfortunately, my sister and her wee boy, Corin, leave this week to go back to Toronto. Gosh these past few days have been busy, but gosh it's been good! I wish she lived in Sydney, or even anywhere in Australia. Why would you want to live in Toronto?? I'll miss her when she's gone...

She's kept me busy sewing these past two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos of the fnished goods tomorrow to show you.

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I've visited Toronto once and it seemed like a pretty nice place but I have to say that I like the French culture of Montreal. It brings a little something to the place, otherwise you're just in a big North American city. But I am biased of course. I hope you're sister has a safe trip home. It's a long flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have 2 sisters and a sister in-law! You all look lovely, especially you in your vintage Liberty dress - do you think I'd be able to find the pattern?? Or we could always do that swap we talked of... I've got plenty of O+S patterns for kids... anyway, you look lovely, it looks like it would have been a wonderful night and I look forward to seeing what you've made! Sam :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)