Monday, October 24, 2011

All bad days come to an end....

I've had a bad day today. Nothing went right. Following a full-on weekend, my morning with my own kids was tough. At school the kids were a little tougher. My supervising teacher was the toughest. I may have even had a little cry when I got home. I'm not normally a crier.

Thankfully, tomorrow we can start fresh.

I hope your Monday hasn't been as bad as mine. :)
Obligatory blog post photo - "Cheese!"

12 more prac teaching days to go...

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there with the prac teaching - worth it in the long run. I teach up in Brisbane and remember vividly my prac teaching days back in Sydney. And a good old cry never hurt anyone. Back on your feet tomorrow and you will be fine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too will pass....but not as quick as it damn well should!! There is fabric and sewing at the end of the tunnel!!!

    I hope tomorrow is an infinitely better day....now put the kids to bed and get pinning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to get it off your chest. And ONLY 12 more to go, thats not so many in the grand scheme of things (lets look at it in a positive light), will be over before you know it!

    Just smile at that supervising teacher and be nice as pie, maybe they will feel guilty about being so 'nice' themselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping tomorrow is an better day than today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that your day was tough. Just keep thinking only 12 more days.
    rach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)