Friday, October 28, 2011

2, 3, 4.

Adele turned two today. So for the next two weeks, just until Ollie's birthday, I have a two year old, a three year old and a four year old.
Talk about a tough photo. I had to threaten James with no cake to join the shot.
Life is kinda wild at the moment. The whole full time teaching thing is tough. I really do take my hat off to any mum with similar aged kids that works full time. Seriously, you are all legends!

Anyway, back to Adele. She got a working mums party. Greasy fish n chips (the choice of the boys), a cake from Woolies and a cheap doll that the husband bought. I don't think I'd have bought the same, but she likes it and it fit the incredibly small budget I gave him.
I wish I could say that I'm looking forward to a weekend of leisure and rest, but I have bonnet orders to fill, school work to prep, about 10 loads of laundry and a house to clean. Ick!

Only 8 school days to go...

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELE!!! I can't believe she's 2 already!!

    I hope you have a relaxing weekend (yeah right!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter! I have never actually made a cake for one of my kids---either I con my SIL into doing it or we get ice-cream cake from the store.

    Also, the thought of having three kids in three years terrifies me---I'm amazed you are able to do even a fraction of what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest recently turned 3. So for the next few months I have a 3, a 4 and a 5 year old so I'm hearing you. I generally work 2 days a week. Last week I was forced to work 4 and it nearly killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Adele. Christy, you are a legend with 3 kids four and under. I take my hat off to you. I think if I had 3 kids I would be in the funny farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Adele!

    And wow - you sure do have your hands full. Not long to go now until your prac is over. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 2, 3 and 4! I take my hat off to you too. Both my girls have the same twirly skirt as Adele, and both mine were given a "little mommy" doll when they turned two. They ADORE them - Clare in particular; she still sleeps with that doll every night. I reckon that you threw a marvellous party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)