I've been sewing up a storm this past 24 hours since handing in my latest assignment. Unfortunately it's not my last!
Anyway, Adele needed clothes, I had fabric and a little time.
So far we have:
And this final item is so super cute it you'll find yourself racing to the machine to whip one up, even if you don't have a little girl to wear it!
I made a few changes to this pattern. I roll hemmed the ruffles as I'm not keen on raw edges, even on bias cut fabric. Because I'm just a little lazy, I used poly grosgrain ribbon for the tie. I also ordered the finish of the garment differently and added elastic to the back for a better fit.
I'm super happy with this top, but the weather has turned, so I'm not sure when we will be able to wear it.
Hope you all have a good weekend. I'm hoping to add more to this insane effort tonight.