Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stashbustin' - Tiny Pocket Tank

The weather is cooling down a little in Sydney, so I decided to make a tank.... yep, quite appropriate.

After handing in my second mega assignment this morning, I needed to sit in front of the machine and achieve something. Now that I have, I am feeling a little less stressed.
This cute little pattern, the Tiny Pocket Tank, is available for download from Grainline for only $2.50!! Bargain! I can't get my stupid computer to work properly, here's the link - http://grainline.blogspot.com/2011/03/tiny-pocket-tank-pattern-pdf.html
It's super easy and quite cute. I was hoping there would be enough ease in the garment to wear over some of my daggy long sleeve tops, but I think I'll have to make one in a larger size to do so. The fabric is some random cotton blend fabric from my stash - yay! Stashbustin'!!

Apologies for the bad photos. I must be a little out of practice.

6 comments:

  1. Cute tank! It is useful to have a tank pattern and lovely that you can whip something up to celebrate handing that assignment in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever, and so quick, wish I could allocate the time to just do things like this, well and know that it would work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do three small children really live there? Except for that one thing on the floor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh nice!! So good of you to de-stash, I'm always off buying new fabric with the cupboard still full of unfinished projects. Enjoy that tank, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christy! But I think you could make even a potato sack look good :)

    And hooray for handing in big assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, finally back!! I have not been able to download your blog since i met you at SIT - blogger is trying to keep us apart.
    Great top, perfect for transeasonal wear & under a cardigan which no doubt you could whip up in no time too.
    Oh, relief, i'm back, checking out your super cute blog. Congraulations on that latest assignment. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)