Thursday, April 7, 2011

The postman delivers

Finally - it's here! I know I've batted on quite a bit about this bag, but now that I have it, this is likely to be my last post about it... I promise!
I'm so in love with this bag. Words cannot express how happy I am with it. It's the perfect size, colour, quality, smell, everything!
Here it is on, with me wearing grubby house clothes. You can buy yours from Valhalla Brooklyn. The one I purchased is the small larch.

Big shout out to my sis in Canada for showing me her awesome Valhalla Brooklyn bag when she was here earlier this year.  I couldn't have found such a lovely bag without you. Now, can you find me a new wallet??

4 comments:

  1. Oooh it's lovely and will age nicely too. i'll work on finding a good wallet for you next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, definitely worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I've come to visit via Karen @ and so i sew and am loving what I see! You are a fabulous crafter, and I'm going to have another coffee and read a bit more. On a totally non-craft related note, can you please tell me what jeans you are wearing in this post? Love them too!
    I'll add you to my bloglist :)
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)