Monday, April 4, 2011

The postman delivers.

No, not my handbag. Hopefully I'll have that by the end of the week, but I did receive a super, sweet print from the Black Apple.
Oh my, it's adorable! This photo doesn't do it justice. I love the colours, the sweet red lips and shoes. I love her expression and I love the elephant. I was thinking about putting this in Adele's room, but now I think I want it somewhere in the house that I can see everyday.

I love PlayPal money, but my account is empty now. Anyone want to buy a bonnet or three??

5 comments:

  1. I've got quite a few prints from Black Apple, just love them.
    You might need to buy some more to put around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the print - enjoy looking at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found black apple the other day on etsy. they are such sweet prints! i have my eye on a few... or ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when the paypal account runs dry! It feels like shopping with monopoly money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)