More stashbustin' has been happening here, with denim jodhpurs made for five cute, little kiddies.
So, rather than just make them for my kiddies, I also made two extras for a friend. This is the same friend who is making PJ tops for the kids to match the leggings that I finished last week.
I've made this pattern a few times. It is from Ottobre 3/2010 and it comes together super quick. The only modification I made to the pattern is to slightly lower the front rise on the boys pants. As the pattern only goes up to size 92, I scaled the pattern up for Ollie and added quite a bit of length.
Look at these cheeky monkeys! The aren't supposed to horse around on the lounge! Yeehaar!