Today we have a new summer top for me - yay!!! I finished this top on Monday night, but have been flat out painting since then and have struggled to find the time to photograph it.
The cami is based on McCalls 5388 and while I thought the pattern envelope looked nice, I'm not so happy with the final result. Well, it's OK, but not amazing. The pattern is way too generous, even for a gathered top. The armholes gape and the yoke is way too large. I cut a size 10 but probably could have cut an 8 or 6. But it's good enough and the fabric is Divine. Once again it's an Anna Maria Horner voile (yep again - the fav!)
pattern review tonight.
I have so many more projects planned, but probably won't get too many done until the painting is completed upstairs, a job which has now solely been place in my hands - ugg! I also have one final uni assignment to complete, it's due Monday and I'm so not interested!
For more creative peeps, you know where to go.....