This week, writing a report on learning enviornments for uni has consumed almost all of my creativity.
But in between study spurts I have managed to sneak in a small amount of knitting.
I began the Olearia cardigan about a week ago and have learnt ALOT of important knitting lessons in this time:
1. try to knit items that are within your skill level
2. if you need to unravel your project 4 times it might be too hard for you
3. stitch markers go on the needles
4. KFABing a whole row is HARD
5. YouTube knitting lessons are soooooo super good
This cardigan is well above my knitting skill level, but I've stuck with it so far. Is that admirable perseverence or pig headedness??? Regardless, I am still hopeful it will turn out to be a wearable garment for little Adele.
Now last week I may have posted the wrong link in the My Creative Space linky (I fully blame the linky!) and may have taken quite a few people back to a post from late July - whooopss!!! For the sake of continuity, here's the end result from all that stitch un-picking. You can read more about my finished Socialite dress using Anna Maria Horner fabric here.