Monday, April 26, 2010

Sick, sick, sick

No not the cool type of sick, just the regular, awful, draining type of sick - that's my family right now.

Ollie and James have a terrible cough/cold with super high, persistant fevers and last night Adele had an exorcist moment, which now hubby is suffering from. Thankfully I'm still standing, but I'm really, really, really, REALLY looking forward to life getting back to normal


Now that the markets have finished again for another month, I'll be listing a few new items in my shop over the next few days, like this adorable little dress complete with grosgrain ribbon trim and belt.

1 comment:

  1. you poor thing. I hope you all get better soon. Cute little dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)