Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ready, get vest, go!

Just to show you all how cool vests are, I thought I'd give you a little demonstration.

These are two regular boys. They have no vests. They are sad...

And SHAPOWW!!! Vests make cool!! How rockin' are these boys!!
Now I should note that Ollie is size 3 wearing a size 2 and James is size 2 wearing size 1, which is why they are a little snug. I realised just prior to the photo that I'd grabbed the wrong sizes, but my opportunity to capture the moment was very quickly fading...

Can you tell I was standing in front of the TV to get the pic??

Now I promise I'll stop carrying on about vests..

In other news, the postman delivered a nice surprise today, a lovely pin cushion from the Fox Lane swap made by Leah from Shaun the Prawn.
Thanks so much Leah! It's so sweet and fits the bill quite nicely:)

You can never have enough pin cushions I say - one for the ironing board, cutting table, left of machine, right of machine and so forth. I think this one will feature in a prime position, left of machine!!

I also shipped off my pin cushion yesterday and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I hope my swap partner likes it!!

4 comments:

  1. How funny - you can actually see your boys looking past you to make sure they don't miss a critical stage of their cartoon! Vests look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest! They do look sooooooooooo much cooler with the vests on! LOVE the pin cushion you received too. Thanks so much for playing, I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy!! Why aren't the vests on Madeit yet? Just went on to order one for D boy....and a little winter dress for Miss I.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute vests and James looks so cool with the sunnies on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)