Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesdays

What is baby Adele wearing today??

Part of the enjoyment of having a little girl after two boys is getting to dress them in some of the more adorable things you make. Boys are super cool and can also wear super cool clothes, but a change is so, so nice!!

I think I'll start displaying Adele's extensive wardrobe to you every wednesday - also so you can see some of my super cool creations on an adorable living model.

Today Adele is wearing an Oliver & S bubble dress in Amy Butler linen poppies fabric. I made a second Oliver & S bubble dress for her, but we still have not yet worn it and will shortly no longer fit which is why it's in my shop.

My items will be added to my shop this week, so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Baby Adele is the the sweetest! That dress is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her! Can't wait to meet her on Saturday! Celia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)