Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sewing, not studying

Now that I've handed in my first two assignments for the semester, I'm back doing what I love best - sewing!!

I've just finished a couple of adorable little girl outfits which as you can see, James was very happy to model for me today.
The top is a lovely paisley fabric in olive, teal and raspberry red with a contrast sash to give the it a little form.. The skirt is a classic denim with feature trim in the paisley and red fabric. I am in LOVE with this outfit. If only Adele were a little older I'd make her one...

Anywho they'll be in my shop with a few other treasures by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. So cute... that paisley is adorable and I love the bow at the waist. The matching denim skirt is cute as well. Glad to see your back to sewing. I know I've said it before but James is such a cutie... and Cadel doesn't recognise him with his hair pulled back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)