Friday, March 26, 2010

Scrappy kids in the morning

I always think it's funny how scrappy my kids look in the morning. They scrub up OK once fed and dressed, but first thing they look like a bunch of orphans.
Adele looks less scrappy than the boys as she coated herself in mashed banana and had to be dressed first.
This morning I discovered a new favourite morning food, 'egg balls' AKA hard boiled eggs. They are a huge hit - I highly recommend to other mum's of toddlers.

No sewing yesterday or last night, despite having a few orders to fill and having the markets this Saturday - eek!! The garbage man took James' dummy away on Wednesday night, which unfortunately means a little less sleep for the rest of us....zzzzzz....

Having three kids so young is hard work.

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! I have 2 so I can imagine three can be a handful. My kids won't ever touch hard boiled eggs. Picky little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgie pic! I have to say I'm in awe of mamas with three under five that still manage to find time to do anything crafty, I have two and that is pretty chaotic! And you do markets as well... WOW!
    ~ Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mean garbage man!!! Good luck with the sleep...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)