Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The question...

To sew or crochet?? That is the question...

I'm so excited to be participating in my first online swap - a pin cushion swap which Kate from Fox Lane has been so kind to organise.
Now I have my intended reciepients details, all I need to do is decide what to make. I've never made any crochet Amigurumi patterns and I think some of those designs would lend themselves to being lovely pin cushions. Hmmm lots to ponder....

In other news, I finished this devine little cardigan last night and just listed it in my shop. I've got so many new things to list, but it takes sooo much time to write about them all - anywho, they'll be a coming....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous little cardi.
    Thanks heaps for joining in with the swap. Can't wait to see what you come up with. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)