Monday, March 22, 2010

New cardigan

I'm a little obsessed with crocheting at the moment, not sure why.... I finished this ADORABLE cardigan on Saturday night. It's made with the most amazing luxury 4 ply wool in dark, dark purple and trimmed with the sweetest light pink with just a little frill across the bottom and on the cuffs.
I used the same wool to make Adele a bolero last month and this one is just as nice. It's made to fit a 0-3 month size and should be in my shop hopefully by the end of today.

Why is the photo sideways??? damn computers!

I guess I should also mention that I'm happy to discuss special orders for crocheting if you see something you like but want it in a specific size or colour :)

1 comment:

  1. You must be obsessed! It's really sweet, you need to show me how to do the edging when I get to that point. I've still got 10 rows on the body to go plus the sleeves. My headspace has really been elsewhere but I do want to get it finished asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)