Thursday, March 25, 2010

My creative space

I'm not going to lie to you - my creative space is a MESS!!

Garbage is overflowing... Scraps all over the floor....
Thankfully that means I've been working. I'm finishing some awesome new boy pants for market this weekend - in the most requested 'size 2'!! I love the teal and red pants- I think I'll have to make a pair for James.
I've also just finished frocks from last week - I'm loving hot air balloons!! A little whimsical and alot of fun on any frock.I promise I'll clean up on Sunday - once markets are done for another month and all orders are shipped!!

Thanks Kirsty for hosting...

5 comments:

  1. I so wish I could fit in one of these balloon frocks! Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always called hot air balloons "bloonsdebloons" since the kids were small. There is something very magical about hot air balloons in the fresh early morning. I love your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love love the Balloon dresses and the pants are so cool. Can't wait to see them in the flesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red balloon frock, wish I could get one in my size too! might settle on one for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them, but don't always have the time to respond. Please email me if you have a pressing question :)